Emergency services |
Fire brigades and services |
- Find information here about the priorities of the National Campaign against Violence and Crime, its publications, events and directions.
- Find Australian criminal justice statistics from the Australian Institute of
- Find Australian Researchers in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Use the Parliamentary Library's Criminal law internet resource guide to find links to national criminal law sites in Australia and abroad, and issues such as mandatory sentencing and firearms.
- Search CrimeNet for missing persons, unsolved crimes, wanted persons, or search the criminals database for criminal records of individuals.
- Find Queensland crime statistics via Statistics Queensland, the Queensland Government's data warehouse.
- Check crime and court statistics at the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research.
- Get information on crime prevention measures and links to organisations.
- Examine estimates of worldwide crime from the United Nations' Surveys of Crime Trends and Operations of Criminal Justice Systems.
- Find information on and links to the NSW Police Royal Commission and child protection issues, including the Wood Royal Commission and paedophilia issues.
- Download US crime and justice reports and statistics, including capital punishment, hate crime statistics, and drug control.
- Emergency Management Australia coordinates effective national emergency and natural disaster management arrangements.
- Find ambulance services for the ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Get information about the St. John Ambulance service.
- Contact the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- Find state emergency services for the ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia.
- Contact the Queensland State Emergency Service & Volunteer Marine Rescue, the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard, or the Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol.