Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
Australian trade | Other trade information
- Check out Australian trade at AusTrade.
- Read Advancing the National Interest, DFAT's updated White Paper and successor to the earlier White Paper, In the National Interest.
- Read an analysis, National Interests, Global Concerns: the 2003 Foreign Affairs and Trade White Paper, from the Parliamentary Library in HTML format or in PDF.
- Find DFAT's Australian trade statistics, including time series data and monthly trade data.
- Find out the latest trade information in Trade 2004. DFAT also has a number of handy publications.
- Read the latest Trade Outcomes and Objectives Statement from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Export 61 is an an online searchable database of Australian products and professional services and export related information. It also links to industry associations, including those in agriculture, and to trade statistics.
- Search for all kinds of information about Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, APEC, including committees, working groups, action plans and profiles of member economies.
- The International Trade Centre, a joint UNCTAD/WTO project, provides country trade analysis tables, publications, online databases and directories that can be searched for statistics, directory information and overviews.
There are more links under Economy and Statistics.