Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
Law and Legislation
Cases | Courts | Legal organisations | Legislation | Other legal links | Treaties |
- Find out about Australia's legal system.
- Use the Parliamentary Library's Criminal law internet resource guide to find links to national criminal law sites in Australia and abroad, and issues such as mandatory sentencing and firearms.
- Visit the FindLaw Australia portal for legal research, legal reference sources, international legal materials, regulation and other law-related information.
- Visit the new Australian legal information gateway, WebLaw, a co-operative subject index to Internet resources for Australian legal researchers.
- Visit Useful Legal Resources from the Law library, University of QWueensland.
- Search the home page of the New South Wales Bar Association, or find out about legal reform at the Australian Law Reform Commission.
- Australian Law Online provides
access to Australian government legal information and services. Family Law Online has information on family law.
- The National Library of Australia provides links to resources for Australian Law on the Internet.
- Lawstuff provides information on how Australian laws apply to under 18s.
- Search transcripts back to 1995 of the ABC's Law Report.
- Search useful legal resources from the Law library, University of Queensland, for a range of law-related sites.
- Search the US Federal Web Locator or the Cornell Legal Information Institute.
- Search the Guide To European Legal Databases for search tips and strategies on researching foreign law topics.
- Search Jurist Australia,
a clearinghouse of academically-authored and other quality-controlled Australian legal resources.
There are more links under Government.