Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
- Visit the official website of the Athens 2004 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Olympic Games dates are 13-29 August, 2004 and the Paralympic Games are
17-28 September, 2004. The International Olympic Committee also has a 2004 games section.
- Find information on Australian and international sport, athletes and sporting bodies at the Australian Sports Commission.
- Find out the latest on drugs in sport at the Australian Sports Drug Agency. The Australian Olympic Committee also has information in its Live Clean Play Clean drug education program.
- AusSport has information on many sports.
- The Australian Institute of Sport is Australia's elite sports training institution.
- ActiveAustralia is a Federal Government initiative aimed at improving Australians' involvement in sport.
- The National Sport Information Centre is a gateway to Australian research on sport.
- Sport Industry Australia has information on sporting awards, industry reports, events and a magazine.
- Check the latest sports news and scores from Channel 9.
- Check the ABC's sports bulletins, or search by sport.
- The Australian Sports Industry Directory has a searchable database of sport-related information.
- The Australian Sports Science Directory provides a searchable database of Australian sport scientists.
- Australia Sport International has an international sports events calendar and promotes Australian sports business expertise internationally.
- Search the home pages of the Australian Cricket Board, the National Rugby League, Australian Rugby Union, the Australian Football League, Soccer Australia and Australian Hockey.
- Find cricket news at Baggy Green or at Cricinfo or check cricket statistics at HowSTAT.
- Visit the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
- Find information on the Australian Olympic Authority, or the Australian Commonwealth Games Association.
- Results from the 1996 Olympics by sport.
- Check the sports site ESPN.