Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
- Search the latest news from the Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) site, or find information on their latest campaigns.
- Search OSIRIS for the full text of Australian Federal Awards, Agreements, Decisions, Variations and Decision Summaries of the Australian Industrial Relations Commission.
- Find the latest hearings, major decisions, information on unfair dismissal and more at the Australian Industrial Relations Commission.
- Look at the Office of the Employment Advocate's web site for advice on workplace agreements, the workings of the Workplace Relations Act, freedom of association, and other employment-related matters.
- Bosswatch is a public database developed by the NSW Labor movement that provides basic information on companies, their directors and shareholders, their inter-relationships and key indicators such as labour relations and environmental standards.
- Get Workers Online's live newsfeed or look at LaborNet from the Labor Council of New South Wales.
- Find information on labour relations, occupational health and safety, issues papers and more at the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- The Industrial Relations Society of Queensland contains links to other industrial relations sites, including employer associations, trade unions and tribunals.
- Check out the Commonwealth Department of Employment and Workplace Relations.
- WageNet provides wages and conditions of employment information, state by state. Look at wages.com.au for free information and links on Australian wages, Australian employment law, taxation and superannuation.
- The Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency helps organisations achieve equal opportunity for women at work.
- Find all sorts of information at the Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training (ACIRRT), including the Workplace Agreements Survey 2001.
- Workplaceinfo is an employee relations site. Most of the material is subscriber only, but you can register for a free trial.
- Search NATLEX, a bibliographic database of national labour law from the ILO.
- Jim McDonald has a site of news, updates and background on industrial relations policies and labour market deregulation under the Howard Government.