Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
- Find direct links to State and Territory governments, Parliaments, Hansard, legislation, and media releases -
History and Constitution
- Get background or briefing papers from the Parliamentary Library. Includes background papers, bills digests, current issues briefs, and monthly economic and social indicators.
- The NSW Parliamentary Library provides links to a wide range of Web sites for hot topics, including heroin trials, the alcohol summit and more.
- Get electronic briefings from the Commonwealth Parliamentary Library.
- Search AGIP for details of government publications.
- Find governments of other countries via
Governments on the WWW.
- Visit the White House, search by US government topic at FirstGov or search for US departments, boards and agencies within the US Government manual.
- Further US government information, including statistics, agencies, databases, indexes and branches of government, can be found at Federal Government Information Resources.
- Find international government organisations.
- Get easy access to more than 100 US government documents in fourteen areas, including agriculture, business, census, economics, crime, government, health, law, and transportation. Or search FEDSTATS for statistics from more than 70 US government agencies.
- Search the European Union or search EUROSTAT for European Community statistics.
- Search for official publications of the Australian (AGIP), European Union, US or UK governments.
Search BOPCAS, the current awareness service for UK official publications. You can also try HMSO, TSO and clickTSO for official publications, British Standards and business, professional, technical, scientific and academic titles.
There are more links under Law.